Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm sorry

Okay, I just re-read my last post, and saw all the fatal gramatical and spelling mistakes I made. And for that, I apologise.

Whoo, now that that's over and done with, ON TO MY LIFE!

Well, It's been a while since I've "blawgged". Last Sunday was my last I think... anyway. School has been..well..school I guess.
OH, I handed in my Cleo article that I did the night before on Ellen DeGeneres. Whichwas..fun. But Tom's was so good! He did it on Miley Cyrus, and oh my god, she is such a slut!!
Anywho. We watched Agetha Christie's Death on the Nile this week in english. Which was fun. That darn Jaqueline!! She was a crazy bitch.
I was supposed to do my history yearly yesterday, but I saw a damn migrane coming on in food tech, so I had to go home. Grrr at medical conditions.

Now, to the Luna Park dilema. Earlier in the week Monique funally succumed to our barrage of innuendos and said "I'll ask my mum". Then thing is, her mum said no. Now, I don't really think this happened at all. I think that for some reason, Monique really doesn't want to go, so she made up this excuse to shut us up. Anyway, we are supposed to go tomorrow, but we don't know if we will or not, as Sam can't come, and we don't really want to invite Lauren, Lena and Kristina. Grrr at Monique.

Also, Monique is helping out with the yr 6 orientation days at school for the next 3 thrsdays, which means she gets to miss out on EVERYTHING on those days. Including sport. So today I had to go by myself, and I just sat there reading my book. It was lame.
Fuck you Monique, fuck you.

No comments: