Sunday, November 2, 2008

Take THAT

Okay, so we actually did end up going to Luna Park yesterday, withOUT Monique. Me and Tom met Chiz at Rockdale then went on to Town Hall then Milsons Point. So it all went smoothly. BUT, a scary moth flew into the train and was attacking everyone, but luckily for us, some guy made it fly back out. *phew*.
AND, some guy got on and sat in front of us right? And his window for some strange reason, didn't have any glass, so it was just premanatley open. Anyway, so he sat down, saw the window and started absolutley PISSING himself. I swear, he was laughing for like, 5 minutes. THEN he stuck his head out and proceeded to laugh some more.
I think he was high.

So yeah, Luna Park was pretty fun, but Chiz got sick after going on the Ranger, so we had a break for half an hour and got lunch and ice cream, and luckily for us, it was happy hour!! So we got two scoops for the price of one! Oh happy day!

Anyway, so I have computers homework, and homework that Meri gave me. But screw it, I can't be bothered. So by the end of this, if Ailynn isn't finished playing house with her cousin, I shall go and watch television for once. As I am very, very bored.

No comments: